Intelligence Officers - what we are looking for
There’s no predetermined view about what makes an ideal Intelligence Officer but there are a few prerequisites that you’ll need.
- be looking for a challenging and rewarding career
- have relevant skills and life experience
- have a tertiary qualification
- be a New Zealand citizen with a background that can be checked at least 15 years or from age 18 (you must be able to receive and retain throughout your career the highest level of security clearance)
- be flexible to move locations throughout your career
- hold a valid and clean full New Zealand Driver’s licence
- have no criminal record.
You will have:
- exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- sound judgement, initiative and maturity
- confidence, flexibility and resilience
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- loyalty to New Zealand and pride in the country.
The above criteria must be met if you are to be accepted for training as an Intelligence Officer. We urge you to check yourself against these criteria and check our website for job opportunities.